Thursday, February 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Thursday, February 28, 2008
Comments: 0
Fettucine with the Gaw Family ♥
Saturday, February 23, 2008

I attended a talk about LOVE, COURTSHIP and MARRIAGE and about AUSTRALIA and WORLD YOUTH DAY plus Meditation and Benidiction. and Mr. Gaw, Charles' Dad. Offered me a ride. Hatid niya na lang daw ako. I refused at first pero makulit si charles. Hindi rin ako maka hindi kasi I dont know what to say to the taxi driver to get there and charles refused to tell me the exact location of the place.
So I really had no choice but to accept the offer of his dad.


After the talk,meditation and benidiction. Mr.Gaw and Charles fetched me at the Center and headed straight to the Grocery to buy some stuffs.

after that they showed me their other house. It was so big and sosy. I so so LOVE the stairs. High ceiling, a very spacious terrace plus in every room there is a walk-in closet. WOW! my dream house. hehe.ü Some of the house arrangements are based in Feng shui. Im not surprise.

and we headed straight to their house.

Charles' mom Invited me to have dinner with them. She cooked FETTUCINE as what charles [daw] asked for. I had fun preparing the Garlic bread. hehe
I always feel happy when I am with them. as in.

Mrs. Gaw prepared a dessert for me but eventually hindi ko nakain. SAYANG :[
and the night ended, hinatid na ako ni Mr. Gaw.









♥ Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
7 sweetest rules? haha.
The sweetest thing
Dinner time with the gaw family. again.
I love my number 1 enemy.
Dinner Time with the GAW FAMILY.
Sad Love Story.
Rules of an Argument
less FIGHT. more LOVE.
Intruder ALERT! there was a BOY in my ROOM.
Nothing more. Nothing less.