Saturday, April 26
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Saturday, April 26, 2008
Comments: 0
Surprise Visit ♥
Today is just an ordinary day but someone made it really special.

I was about to take a nap when our maid came to my room and said that someone was waiting for me downstairs and it was my boyfriend with my pasalubong from tagaytay! HAHA

When I saw him all I say was: "Ang gwapo mo! ü "
His SUPER cute chinito eyes makes me go gaga! EYE CANDY! HAHA I super duper love his kinky eyes!

He ate his lunch. We played with my siblings. Chit Chat and stayed for a little while. then he went home. I miss him a lot!

"I love you hon,
you always make my day extra ordinary "





unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
UPCAT.
Like mother like daughter OR Like daughter like mo...
Mr. Wu wun huei
Starbucks.
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.
7TH MONTH OF SWEETNESS
GARAGE SALE w/ the GAW FAMILY