Monday, April 28
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Monday, April 28, 2008
Comments: 0
Tagged by kathleen
Rules:

Share 8 things that your readers don't know about you. Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.

8 facts/habits:

1. I am the eldest among the family. Eldest daughter. Eldest granddaughter. Eldest great granddaughter

2. I will be taking psychology and med proper. Doctor huh? HAHA

3. My favoite Cartoon characters are hello kitty and popeye. hihi

4. I still have my doll house since I was 5.

5. Mom gives everything I want.

6. My 1st kiss was an accidental kiss [ Gawd. naalala ko na naman! HAHA]

7. My boyfriend is sometimes jealous of my boy bestfriend [Sorry hon! hihi]

8. When Im sad I find ways to make myself happy. I dont cry in pain. I cry with a smile on my face.

I cant think of any to tag at this moment. HAHA



unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Mangolicious.
Surprise Visit ♥
UPCAT.
Like mother like daughter OR Like daughter like mo...
Mr. Wu wun huei
Starbucks.
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!
Written by a guy.
Left or right?
Soh Cah toa.