Sunday, October 26
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Sunday, October 26, 2008
Comments: 0
I am HURT. I am in PAIN.
I am now at the state of grieve, sorrow and confusion. I am hurt. I am in Pain. This feeling is something I've never felt before. This is the very first time that someone close to my heart died. The Dog that Charles gave me Died just this Friday. I cried so hard knowing that he's forever gone. My Paopao is gone. The cutest creature I ever had is now gone. I missed him so much. I can still remember the very 1st time I saw him, The very 1st time I lay my hands on him. Everything is still fresh. I want to see him right now. I want to play with him. I want to see him run happily right now. I miss the times when he used to lay beside me. I miss the way he bites me. I miss the way he looks whenever He sees me around. I miss the way he finishes his foods on his bowl. I miss the times when we used to walk outside our house. I miss the way how Pancho and Paopao play together. I miss the times when every time I call his name he gracefully runs towards me. I simply miss calling "Pao Pao ". I really miss him so much. It is so hard losing him. I love Paopao as much as I love Pancho. It is so hard to forget him. It's really HARD.

I WANT HIM BACK. IF ONLY I COULD HAVE HIM BACK.
I LOVE YOU PAO PAO. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!


PhotobucketPhotobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Taffy na ako!
Movie Review: Prom Night.
Blogthings.
Tawa ka muna.
Givin' me a RUSH.
Help me Decide.
25 reasons why I love CMG.
Immersion with AlphaV.
13th Monthsary. ♥
Kanino may gusto ang Promo Guy?