Tuesday, April 29
Posted by: ELLA ♥
Time: Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Comments: 0
NAKAKAINIS!
I love Mrs. Gaw's [my boyfriend's mom] LUTO. I admire her cooking ever since.I want to cook foods as delicious as her cooking. She told me that she'll teach me someday. It satisfy my cravings for food a lot whenever auntie invites me for a dinner with them.

Charles told me when we were on the phone that he said NO (!) to his mom when she told him to invite me for her mom own shabu-shabu. [ Shabu- Shabu is A HOT POT wherein you cook foods and my mom loves cooking shabu-shabu and my family love eating Shabu-Shabu. It is where you cook raw food on a boiling soup ]

I was so mad[well, not really mad] at him for saying NO! Its because I told him before that I don't like eating Shabu-Shabu anymore. BUT that was before! Yeah, I did get tired of eating because of my SERIOUS diet. but it doesn't mean I don't want to eat his mom's foods. Seriously, sobrang gusto ko yung luto ni auntie.

AT

NAIINIS AKO! NAKAKAINIS KA CMG!
Its my chance to taste your mom's own shabu-shabu and you just slipped it away just like that? OH NO! GALIT AKO SAYO! BLEH!
joke! ü

SHABU SHABU: is a Japanese variant of hot pot. The dish is related to sukiyaki in style, where both use thinly sliced meat and vegetables, and usually served with dipping sauces. However, it is starkly different in taste; shabu-shabu is more savory and less sweet than sukiyaki. It is considered a winter dish but is eaten year-round.





unSPOILED BRATINELLA. Mary Angel

Ella. εїз 17. Independent. Virgo. Eldest. Taken. Escolarian. Optimistic. Sweet. Frank. Vain. Spoiled. Opinionated. Confident. Loud. Moody. Outgoing. Girly. Elegant. Mean.


Locations of visitors to this page

Blogger: Ella Dizon
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen resolution: 1280 x 800 pixels
Host: Blogger
Layout: Indie Devotee
Done by: Victoria


By Post
Boyfriend Report Card
Cancer daw.
Tagged by kathleen
Mangolicious.
Surprise Visit ♥
UPCAT.
Like mother like daughter OR Like daughter like mo...
Mr. Wu wun huei
Starbucks.
Oh ow! Mother Dear is MAD at me!